Gray’s Anatomy for Students, 4th Edition
Easy to read, superbly illustrated, and clinically relevant, Gray’s Anatomy for Students, 4th Edition, is medical students’ go-to text for essential information in human anatomy. This fully revised volume focuses on the core information students need to know, in an easy-access format and with additional multimedia tools that facilitate effective study and mastery of the material. A team of expert authors and global advisors share their extensive teaching and clinical experience, highlighted by more than 1,000 innovative, original illustrations throughout the text.
- Helps students understand the practical applications of anatomical concepts through unique coverage of surface anatomy, correlative diagnostic images, and clinical case studies.
- Presents anatomy logically by body region, and now offers bonus eBook chapters for each major body system to facilitate learning from a different perspective – covering the Cardiovascular System, Respiratory System, Gastrointestinal System, Urogenital System, Lymphatic System, and Nervous System.
- Features an all-new eBook chapter covering the essentials of neuroanatomy, so readers can learn key aspects of this challenging topic in the context of general anatomy.
- Offers new schematic drawings for key structures and topics in every chapter, providing an additional, simplified approach to introduce each topic―ideal for quick initial understanding and as a guide for students’ own anatomy drawings.
- Includes new and improved online materials such as self-assessment questions, clinical cases, an Interactive Surface Anatomy tool, an online anatomy and embryology self-study course, and more.
- Provides fully revised and updated clinical content including numerous new In the Clinic boxes, plus new clinical cases, images, and correlates throughout.
- Enables readers to quickly review the basic concepts from each chapter with Conceptual Overviews.
- Includes an Enhanced eBook version with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices