Linux: 5 Books in 1- Bible of 5 Manuscripts in 1
If you want to learn Linux programming, there’s not a better book on the market for you. This Powerful pack of 4 books is going to assume you know absolutely nothing about Linux, then teach you everything from A-Z, some of the most significant topics that will be covered in this book are as follows
- The most common and useful Linux command line tools
- How to write Bash scripts and automate your command line workflow
- How to program in C++ and Python
- How to understand and think about high-level programming concepts in order to become a better programmer in the end
- The differences between functional and object-oriented programming and how they apply to you
You may be absolutely stumped and not know where to look. However, this book will teach you everything you need to know – and fast! Without mincing words, the book teaches you two programming languages, how to write scripts, and how to navigate the Linux command line very well.
So what are you waiting for? Pick up a copy of this 5 Books bundle now and get to programming on Linux like a master!