Photoshop CC: The Missing Manual: Covers 2014 release
Photoshop CC is an outstanding image editor, but it can be pretty overwhelming. This book makes learning Photoshop as easy as possible by explaining the hows and whys in a friendly, conversational style. You’ll unlock Photoshop’s secrets, new goodies, and time-saving features, with expert tips and practical editing advice you can use every day.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Learn your way around. Tour Photoshop’s workspace and learn how to customize it.
- Unleash the magic. Use selections, layers, masks, and smart objects to safely edit images; automate common chores with actions.
- Perfect your photos. Learn to crop, resize, color-correct, retouch, combine, and prepare photos for print or online use.
- Master color. Drain, change, and add color, and even create digital makeup, partial-color effects, and duotones.
- Be artistic. Use filters effectively, create illustrations, paintings, artistic typography, animations, and videos.
- Go 3D. Create and edit 3D objects and send them off to a 3D-printing service from inside Photoshop.
- Export web graphics. Use Generator to instantly export and resize images—just by using layer names.