PowerPoint 2013 Bible 4th Edition
Master PowerPoint and improve your presentation skills with one book!
In today’s business climate, you need to know PowerPoint inside and out, and that’s not all. You also need to be able to make a presentation that makes an impact. From using sophisticated transitions and animation in your PowerPoint presentations to interfacing in person with your audience, this information-packed book helps you succeed. Start creating professional-quality slides that captivate audiences and discover essential tips and techniques for making first-rate presentations, whether you’re at a podium or online.
- Combines both the technical software skills and the soft presentation skills needed to be a successful presenter in today’s business climate
- Explains PowerPoint 2013’s features and tools in detail, so you can create impressive,professional presentations for your job
- Shows you essential formatting techniques, including tables and working with Layouts, Themes, and Masters
- Covers working with drawings and SmartArt, photos, charts, sounds, music, video, and data from other sources
- Explains how to prepare for live presentations and also how to create and present material in the Cloud or online, including e-learning