Description Written by clinicians renowned in their respective fields, CMDT offers the most current insight into epidemiology, symptoms, signs, and treatment for more than 1,000 diseases and disorders. For each topic, you’ll find concise, evidence-based answers to questions about hospital and ambulatory medicine. This streamlined clinical companion is the fastest and easiest way to keep abreast of the latest diagnostic advances, prevention strategies, and cost-effective treatments. Features and content critical to clinical practice: •Strong emphasis on the practical aspects of clinical diagnosis and patient management in all fields of internal medicine •Full review of all internal medicine and primary care topics, including gynecology and obstetrics, dermatology, neurology, ophthalmology, geriatrics, and...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Java: The Complete Reference, 11th Edition
- Emotional Intelligence Master Your Emotion
- Docker on Windows: From 101 to production with Docker on Windows, 2nd Edition
- Data Visualization: A Practical Introduction
- Train Like a Bodybuilder: Get Lean. Get Big. Get Strong.
- Worthy Human: Because You Are the Problem and the Solution
- The Universe: A Biography
- Newton's Apple and Other Myths about Science
- Cracking the SAT with 5 Practice Tests, 2020 Edition
- The Dictionary of Body Language A Field Guide to Human Behavior