Description Unique and clever ideas are important when building a hot-selling Android app, but the real drivers for success are speed, efficiency, and power management. With this practical guide, you’ll learn the major performance issues confronting Android app developers, and the tools you need to diagnose problems early. Customers are finally realizing that apps have a major role in the performance of their Android devices. Author Doug Sillars not only shows you how to use Android-specific testing tools from companies including Google, Qualcomm, and AT&T, but also helps you explore potential remedies. You’ll discover ways to build apps that run well on all 19,000 Android...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Java: The Complete Reference, 11th Edition
- Emotional Intelligence Master Your Emotion
- Docker on Windows: From 101 to production with Docker on Windows, 2nd Edition
- Data Visualization: A Practical Introduction
- Train Like a Bodybuilder: Get Lean. Get Big. Get Strong.
- Worthy Human: Because You Are the Problem and the Solution
- Cracking the SAT with 5 Practice Tests, 2020 Edition
- The Universe: A Biography
- Newton's Apple and Other Myths about Science
- The Dictionary of Body Language A Field Guide to Human Behavior